Sunday, April 3, 2016

FW: Assignment



 

Please do Exercises A, B, and C in a reply to this post.




Ms. Julia Garza

Everyday work on building your 
dreams, or others will hire you
to build theirs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A

"When i was 17, i wanted (want) to go to college, but i didn't finished (not finish) high school. I needed (need) one more credit, so i decided (decide) to take art history at night school. It was great. [5] I have always liked (like) art - even before i took that course. [3] The teacher was (be) pretty cool. She played (play) classical music in class. [1] I guess that's when i learned (learn) to love Mozart. [4] She asked (ask) us to write an essay until the night before it was due because i ... (work) at my uncle's store all semester. I sat down to write , but i left (leave) all my art books at work. I only had (have) a book of  van Gogh's letters to his brother, Theo. Also, I forgot (forgot) to buy paper. So for my essay, I wrote (write) letters from Theo to Vincent on my mother's fancy writing paper! My teacher loved (love) it. [2] I leave things till the last minute. It often works out!"

B

  1. When i think about it,
  2. It's no wonder that 
  3. Looking back, 
  4. Anyway, getting back to my story,
  5. So anyway, 
C
  • My feeling is that...
  • It's possible that...
  • What's interesting is that...
  • What I'm saying is that...
  • I think that...
  • You know what i think?
My feeling is that is fair that he got a good grade because he did the work like anyone else, It's possible that all the event's that ocurred to him helped a bit to make the work better. What's interesting is that he was out of paper and only had her mother fancy paper. What I'm saying is that it's a luck how all the events ocurred to him. I think that it's not wrong the leave things to the last minute, but we dont have to leave everything to the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment