Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Highlight








My name is Alfredo Calvillo, I'm 18 years old, and I'm from Mexicali.

I'm studying Mechatronics engineering in UVM. I think i don't have many important highlights in my life, but in this post i will talk about the ones i remember.

One of the highlights I'm choosing for this post is when i was young and my family gave me a dog. It was my first pet and quickly he became part of the family. Another highlight is when i finished high school, i think it was important for me because i had many problems trying to understand most of the subjects but in the end with a lot of hours studying i finished it with a good grade.

And last is when i learned a bit of programming and robotics, then i started to study a bit of programming on Internet and books. I signed up for a course that involved a bit of programming and robotics but using only Lego, it was fun and a good start, in the course i learned how to make a robot and program it to do a specific task like walk following a line, or separate some objects based on the color. At the end of the course i got some interest on programming and i looked for some courses on Internet and started to learn a bit on my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alfredo,

    Your highlights are great! There is one thing though, you need to capitalize your 'i's, every single time you use it. :)

    Good job on your post. :)

    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete