Monday, April 25, 2016

Writing Exam 1


Sometimes we don't spend enough time with our family, we think we don't need  them, or we simply think we can spend time later. A lesson to me was the importance of family. A few years later I always said I didn't need to spend so much time with my family and also that i didn't had time for them. At that time I was like  12 - 13 years old. Then when we last expected my mother got sick, and she needed to stay on the hospital, so I had to stay at home with only my brother. It was a unexpected experience, everything changed for both of us. After school we had to go home walking, cook for us something to eat, clean the house, and nobody to talk about our day. We lived like that for 2 month and half. After that experience i understand the importance of the family. I think is really important to spend time with them, even if it's only a little bit of time, maybe just to talk of our day. I think family we normally don't give them the time they need, but after that experience it changed me, and we have a better relation between all of us. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alfredo,

    What a moving story you wrote. I'm glad you got the best lesson from it and that you are spending more time with your family.

    I'm also very happy to see that you write very well. You have very few mistakes. Good!! :)

    Grade: 100

    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete