Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday March 14, 2016

Please answer the following questions in a comment under the post. Be sure your answers are in complete sentences.

Enjoy! 

 


Ms. Julia Garza


Everyday work on building your 
dreams, or others will hire you
to build theirs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



What’s your favorite food? How often do you eat it? My favorite food is Pizza; I eat it 1 time per week.


Describe an everyday meal from your country and tell how to prepare it. I think the everyday meal is Tacos, it’s easy to prepare them, and they usually prepare them with a Tortilla, fold it and filled it with anything you want.


Can you give some examples of fast food (also: junk food)? Hamburger, French fries, Pizza, Hot dog.


What do people usually eat on a special holiday (like New Year)? People usually eat tamales on New Year.

If you visited a country where people ate snake or dog, would you try it? I prefer not to try it, unless it’s a common food there.

What’s the strangest food you have ever eaten? I haven’t eaten strange food.

Which country do you think has the best food? I like Mexican food and also Japanese food, so I

think they have the best food.

How often do you eat fast food? Like 1 or 2 times in the week.

Have you ever eaten Japanese food? Did you like it? Yes, I liked Japanese food.

Have you ever eaten insects or snails? Would you like to try them? No, I don’t want to try them.

Who usually does the cooking in your family? Usually my mother cooks in my family.

How often do you eat in a restaurant? I rarely eat in a restaurant.

What food do you refuse to eat? Why? I refuse to eat dog, because I think it won’t taste good.

What are the most popular dishes in your country? Tamales, Tacos, Chilaquiles, Tostadas.

Can you cook? What is the last dish you cooked? Yes, the last dish I cooked was Tacos.

Is there a pet in your family? What does it eat? Yes, we have a dog. We give him dog food.







1 comment:

  1. Hello Alfredo,

    I enjoyed reading your answers. :)

    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete