Friday, February 26, 2016

My major

My name is Alfredo Calvillo and I’m studying mechatronics engineering. I choose mechatronics because engineering was my first option, then when i started looking and i at all the fields of engineering i found mechatronics and I liked how it combines systems engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and computer engineering, it haves a lot of applications and it can help me getting a good job.


I think Mathematics are very important for my career because they are more than a simple tool, they are key for solving many problems, we use them a lot in physics, and also they help us understand how the computers works. Mathematics is used in every field of engineering and most important in our daily life.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Alfredo,

    It's great having you in my class! I also like the description of what your major is. I am sure you will be a great success! :)

    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete